We are always interested to hear from high calibre professionals who have experience in the field of statutory audit and/or accounting.
We are hiring for the following positions:
– Audit managers
– Audit senior executives
– Audit executives
You should be studying towards or must have completed your professional accounting qualification. You must also have a bachelor’s degree in any
subject and preferably a masters degree in a business related field, e.g. business administration, finance, investment banking, accounting, etc.
You should also possess very strong English language skills and have a good grasp of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
We are also very interested to hear from professionals who have experience in any of the following:
– forensic audits
– corporate finance experience
– financial modelling
– not for profit / charity audit
– US GAAP / Sarbanes Oxley compliance
Our rewards philosophy is underpinned by our belief that rewards should reflect our expectations for the high calibre of candidates that we aim to attract and retain. To achieve this we offer our candidates:
– a basic pay significantly above the market rates
– a very generous bonus package of up to 50% of the basic pay
– 5 days of paid sick leave
– excellent learning and career development opportunities
– unique chance to work with the leading professional practice firms in the world
If you think you have what it takes to excel at Potencia, then we would love to hear from you. Please reach out to us by sending your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org